Visiting a new area can be stressful. When driving, you are more concentrated on getting to the destination than enjoying the journey. You're looking mostly at the road and not appreciating all the beautiful scenery that there is to see. Solution: Let us do the driving for you.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the view
With Auslan's special tours, our experienced tour guides will take you to all the must-see attractions of the region. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the view... every single second of it.
For more information, contact us now.
Auslan Tours will take you to the following places in and around NSW:
- Canberra – Australia's 'bush' capital city
- Blue Mountains – This glorious mountain range of NSW is a must-see World Heritage area
- Jenolan Caves – magnificent limestone caves
- Taronga Zoo – Sydney's city zoo
- Kiama Blowhole – the little, but nevertheless, spectacular blowhole of the town of Kiama
- Jamberoo Action Park – A water and theme park near Kiama
- Newcastle Beaches – one of the best surf locations in Australia;
- Hunter Valley – Australia's best known wine region;
- Helensburgh's Sri Venkateswara Temple – an impressive Hindu temple in the Southern Hemisphere;
- Wollongong's Nan Tien Temple – the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere;
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium – a fun and educational science centre;
- Nowra – NSW's rich and diverse historical city with many leisure activities for you to do.